Land Development Application

You must first notify the Township Office to receive a Land Development Application, we will then fill out the Application, the Chairman will sign and a Township Seal will authenticate the document. The Township will then issue a permit if no inspections are needed, or you will proceed to Pennsylvania Municipal Code Alliance for your Building Permit.

Ask about Road Bonding and Road Alterations.